The other day I finished feeding Rebecca and she fell asleep. I took a few pictures of her taking her snooze.
She was so adorable. I just couldn't help myself!
She's our little sleeping beauty

It's crazy how time flies. She is getting so big I can hardly believe it. I remember when she was brand new and couldn't even hold her head up. Now she is able to sit in my lap, I can hold her with one arm and she is talking and jabbering like there's no tomorrow.
She was so adorable. I just couldn't help myself!
She's our little sleeping beauty
It's crazy how time flies. She is getting so big I can hardly believe it. I remember when she was brand new and couldn't even hold her head up. Now she is able to sit in my lap, I can hold her with one arm and she is talking and jabbering like there's no tomorrow.

1 comment:
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment