Our little girl was blessed on August 9,2009. It was such a nice day and we had a lot of friends and family show up. There's was lots of food and we BBQ. I know a lot of you couldn't make it and missed you and wished you were there.









This one was taken at the end of the day after all the commotion settled and she was tired as you can see by her very red eyes... she had a big day!
In other news, David has had a few things happen. Recently, he has been called as the Young Men's President in our ward. He is really excited for the calling and has already seen some much needed positive changes happen. They still haven't found someone to take his Sunday school class but so far he is fine with keeping it. It's been cool to see him "grow" as hes received new callings and has had challenges to overcome. He has done such a great job thus far and I have confidence he'll continue to do so. He is also now a permanent banker at his branch which is he really excited about because he was a floater. He loves the people he works with and it's at a good location. He has also excelled there as well. He has many big clients now that were "loyal" to other bankers there but that switched to him to handle their business. We are so grateful for it and the blessing it has been for our family.









This one was taken at the end of the day after all the commotion settled and she was tired as you can see by her very red eyes... she had a big day!In other news, David has had a few things happen. Recently, he has been called as the Young Men's President in our ward. He is really excited for the calling and has already seen some much needed positive changes happen. They still haven't found someone to take his Sunday school class but so far he is fine with keeping it. It's been cool to see him "grow" as hes received new callings and has had challenges to overcome. He has done such a great job thus far and I have confidence he'll continue to do so. He is also now a permanent banker at his branch which is he really excited about because he was a floater. He loves the people he works with and it's at a good location. He has also excelled there as well. He has many big clients now that were "loyal" to other bankers there but that switched to him to handle their business. We are so grateful for it and the blessing it has been for our family.

3 comments:
Oh my heavens, Lizzy, Rebecca is so GORGEOUS!!! I'm so bummed I didn't get to see you and meet her on this last trip. It was crazy because I was meeting our movers and baby-sitting my brothers while my mom was in Virginia. Next time I'm in town I'll know my schedule in advance and make sure we plan ahead! I'm glad everything is going well for you & David :-) Miss you!
Beautiful Family! Thanks for the update! That is so awesome that David is in YM's. Ty has been in YM's for most of our married life! He just was called into Stake YM's.
You guys are so cute! I love your family! Congrats on David's job. That's great news!
Post a Comment