Friday, October 03, 2008

Weekend Plans

Well, this week I have been subing for a co-worker as the receptionist and I kinda like it I can't lie... there is no pressure, not hour-long phone calls with angry cutomers and stuff like that. I'm pretty sure that the past 2 days I have only gotten 1 call in the first hour and 40 min. each day. So this weekend is conference and David's mission reunion. Usually I'm not the one to be jumping for joy for conference but this time around I feel that this one is going to be especially good. I think there will be some "key" things to look for. Mission reunions are fun b/c not only do I know some from being introduced but some of them have been over to eat and I've seen them at stake things. Elder Voravong served in Merced during or right after the time dad passed and he and his companion were really good to our family. He is from Canada and last year he was there at the reunion. It was really good to see him. Too bad though that the guy who got a hair cut from dad hasn't gone. I think he left before President Barney came in. That would be hecka funny to see him. Mom might remember Elder Reno who served a little with David in Merced. Elder Huff comes sometimes and last time we hung out with him I'm pretty sure he wanted to show off by trying to rum really fast after Syb' and biffed it in the parking lot of the movie theater. We could not stop cracking up b/c one moment hes taken off surprisingly really fast and the next moment he's on the ground rolling! Anyway, we'll see how this weekend goes...

No comments: